Alcatel OT 890 Hard Reset
Master Reset Instructions
CLICK ON YOUR RESPECTIVE DEVICES OPERATING SYSTEM
These instructions will help you master reset your phone, if you are unable to master reset your phone or you have a device that does not run on operating system then continue on below
Alcatel OT 890 Hard Reset
Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Alcatel OT 890
If the Alcatel OT 890 phone freezes or not response or will not turn on
- Make sure that the battery will not be too old or to any damage that might
- Take out the battery, remove the SIM card and put them back and try to turn on your phone, so if one goes
- Your phone should be turn off.
- Hold and press Volume Up button + Power button.
- then select factory reset with volume button. and select with menu button to reset it.
- Press Yes by pressing left soft key.
Note: All data is permanently deleted From your device.
Or choose from the Options menu to Restore Factory Settings.
Alcatel master code 25228353
From the manufacturer’s support site for download the software update Alcatel One Touch Upgrade.
Install the Alcatel One Touch Upgrade software on your computer
- Connect enabled phone to PC.
- Windows will install the necessary drivers for your phone.
- Disconnect the phone from the USB cable, and then turn off the phone.
Start the Alcatel One Touch software upgrade, then select your phone model from the following list.
- Please switch off your phone.
- Please don’t connect your phone to computer before starting the upgrade process.
- Please ensure that your phone’s battery is fully charged in order to ensure that the battery does not run out of power during the upgrade process.
- Upgrade process will erase all your information in the phone. Before you start the application, we suggest you to backup all your personal information in the phone by ALCATEL PC Suite.
- After the upgrade process has finished, the phone will be reset to default setting. If your phone is default locked with Operator’s SIM card, you may need to unlock your phone again.
Please ensure that your phone’s battery is fully charged. If the battery runs out of power, interrupting the upgrade process, the phone will not switch on again. If this happen, the phone will have to be sent to repair center.
Carefully follow the instructions that software shows you step by step
Update software is a process that can take up to 40 minutes, depending on the phone model