HP Jornada 565 Hard Reset
Master Reset Instructions
CLICK ON YOUR RESPECTIVE DEVICES OPERATING SYSTEM
These instructions will help you master reset your phone, if you are unable to master reset your phone or you have a device that does not run on operating system then continue on below
How to Hard Reset HP Jornada 565
Use the stylus to press the Reset button on the back of the device
- Disconnect all cables, including the AC adapter, from your device
- Remove the backup battery. Use the stylus to hold the backup battery lock in the OPEN position, and then slide out the backup battery tray.
- Remove the main battery.
- Wait at least 5 minutes, and then reinstall the main battery,reinstall the backup battery, and reconnect the ac adapter.
- Your device should turn on automatically and display the Welcome Wizard.
- If you have enabled hp emergency backup, you will be promptedto restore your PIM databases from the hp safe store folder