Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Hard Reset
Master Reset Instructions
CLICK ON YOUR RESPECTIVE DEVICES OPERATING SYSTEM
These instructions will help you master reset your phone, if you are unable to master reset your phone or you have a device that does not run on operating system then continue on below
Hard Reset Instructions for Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
If you are unable to access your phone and/or have forgot password to Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, hard resetting might be your only option. In order to Hard Reset , follow the instructions below. Remember there is no going back and your Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom will reset back to default factory settings.
MAKE SURE Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom IS CHARGED AND YOU DO NOT REMOVE BATTERY WHILE RESET IS TAKING PLACE ON YOUR Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
1. Turn off the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
2. Remove & Reinsert the Battery (if Removable)
3. Press together and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power
4. When the Phone Vibrates, Release the POWER BUTTON but continue to press Volume Up + Home
5. Let go of the keys when the Android System Recovery Screen Appears
6. Using the VOLUME DOWN BUTTON scroll to the Wipe data / Factory Reset option & press POWER BUTTON to select
7. Scroll Down to Yes—delete all user data to confirm
8. Use POWER BUTTON to select Reboot System Now. Your Phone has been completely reset. Enjoy
Once the Phone has been reset press the, all data will be removed and the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom will format by itself to factory default. Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom the phone is now ready to be passed on to a new owner.